The Municipality has recently easy access to online or offline information resources on starting a business in Burgas.
The information offered is divided into the following categories:
- Main economic activites
- Types of enterprises
- Registration, management and financing of enterprises
- Electronic portal for administrative services
- Concession registry
- Euro integration opportunities
- Public companies
- Local taxes etc.
Stable political environment
- member in NATO
- member of the EU
- macroeconomic and financial stability
- real GDP growth - 3.0% (2015)
- inflation, annual change - -0.9% (2015)
- unemployment rate - 10.0% (2015)
- without currency risk, fixed exchange rate of BGN to EUR
- budget surplus - 3.7% (2014)
- gross state debt - 27.0% (2014)
- Most favorable taxes in the EU
- highly qualified, multilingual workforce
- the most competitive wage levels in Europe
- 45 000 Bulgarian students in Europe
- The lowest operating costs in Europe
Strategic geographic position as a bridge between Europe and Asia and direct access to key markets:
- European Union
- Organization of Independent States (CIS)
- Middle East
- North Africa
- Favorable geostrategic position - logistic and commercial infrastructure - port, airport, rail, duty-free area.
- Well-developed transport infrastructure and trans-European corridors.
- Port city with its own international airport
- Existence of well-developed energy, power distribution and communication networks.
- A well-developed network of health, education and social institutions.
- Over 110 non-governmental organizations and civil society structures that actively interact with local authorities and institutions.
- Presence of Protected Areas, Biodiversity and Cultural Heritage - a Prerequisite for the Development of Alternative Forms of Tourism.
- Successful implementation of strategies, policies and programs to achieve high rates of economic growth, boosting competitiveness, economic and social cohesion with other regions of the European Union.